Requires Acceptance Notification Shows Subject and Body in Wrong Language to Suplier User
(Doc ID 2510944.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is expecting to have e-mail subject and body of requires acceptance notification to supplier user all written in supplier's language, but supplier receives part of subject ("Standard Purchase Orders") and part of body "Please review the purchase order and any other document attached to this message" in the email notification in wrong language. Wrong language is taken from buyer's current session language, but it should be taken from supplier's language.
Supplier receives the requires acceptance notification all written in supplier's language
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a supplier site or find a supplier site that language is not US
- Login as buyer with default language US, create PO with required acceptance
- Do not check the email communication checkbox, submit for approval
- Login as supplier user, check the requires acceptance notification
- Notification displays in mixed language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document