Error: "You have material transactiion_id (nnnnn) pending prior to the current transaction' When Trying To Receive An Item In Depot Repair
(Doc ID 2511228.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 Depot Repair
When attempting to receive an item that has the same serial number as another item the following error occurs.
You have material transaction_id (nnnnnn) pending prior to the current transaction. You need to process that first. You have material transaction (nnnnnn) pending Prior to the current transaction. You need to process that first
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ship a Serial using Order Management shipment process . Serial A, Item X
2. Receive the Same Serial number, but for a new item using Bulk Receive Serial A, Item Y
3. Now ship out the Serial A, Item Y and expire this instance
4. Try receiving the Serial A, Item X using Bulk Receive
5. Bulk Receive fails throwing the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document