Flow Schedules Not Linked To Correct SO Line After Splitting
(Doc ID 2511306.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Sales Order (SO) Line Splitting occurs, SO line numbers and SO Quantities do not match Flow Schedule line numbers and Flow Schedule Quantities
Sales order line numbers, Flow Schedule Line Numbers and Quantities should all match
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Order Management
Navigation = Orders, Returns-> Sales Orders (SOs)
2. Query a Sales Order line. The line (34) has a total qty 12 of ITEM
The SO Line 2 is split twice due to partial shipments
3. The result is two Sales Order Lines, Sales Order Line 34.1 for quantity of 6 and Sales Order Line 34.2 for quantity of 6.
4. Responsibility = Flow Manufacturing
Navigation = Line Scheduling->Scheduling Workbench
5. Query the appropriate Line (COMS)
6. Press All Flow Schedule Details
7. Find Assembly ITEM
8. Finds all schedules corresponding to the Order Number, Line 34. Line 34.1 and 34.2 are not found. And the total Quantity is 18 (not 12)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document