28795978 12.2 When 'Fund Source Not Known' Is Selected, The Default LOA Is Still Showing Up
(Doc ID 2511346.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CLM iProcurement 12.2.7 when creating a non-catalog request, the default charge account is still appearing under billing after setting the line to 'Fund Source Not Known'
The Charge Account should no longer be appearing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a non-catalog Request in CLM iProcurement
2. On Checkout: Requisition Information page, scroll down
3. Can see the Charge Account is showing under the Billing section
4. Click Edit Lines button
5. Go to Accounts tab
6. Check 'Fund Source Not Known' box and apply
7. Click 'Yes' and Apply again
8. On Checkout: Requisition Information page, scroll down again
9. Charge account is still appearing under the Billing section
Due to this issue, users are confused because for this requisition 'Fund Source Not Known' and therefore the charge account should no longer be showing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document