Partial Retirement on Multi Distributed Penny Cost Asset is Processed As Full Retirement
(Doc ID 2511639.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is partial unit retirement on a multi distributed, penny cost asset processed as Full Retirement?
1. From Oracle Asset Responsibility
2. (M) Asset>Asset Workbench
3. Find an asset with $0.01 cost and units >1
4. Select Retirement button
5. In retirement form enter units to retire > total units (ie Partial Retirement of 6 of 10 units)
6. Complete Assignment form to reduce unit count for distribution (ie -6, leaving 4 units)
7. Select done
8. After the retirement is seen in Transaction History as FULL RETIREMENT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document