T&A Request Cannot be Processed if Revision Contract was Cancelled and a New Revision is Created
(Doc ID 2511658.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Agreement Modules
In Lease Management, when cancelling the Revision for Transfer and Assumption request , the new contract is abandoned and a new revision cannot be created
1.A contract or template with the number &contract_number - already exists . Please enter a new number
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Lease Super user> Create T&A request
2. Approve and Accept the Request.
3. Revise the original contract and enter the T&A Request . The new contract is created
4. Cancel the Revision. The new contract is set to Abandoned status
5. Revise the original Contract> enter the T&A request number : Revision is not allowed as the contract already exists
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document