No Suggestions Shown For A List Date PM If Previous Dates Are Deleted And New Dates Are Inserted by API
(Doc ID 2511675.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: EAM - Enterprise Asset Management, 12.1.3 version, PM - Preventive Maintenance
In maintenance workbench, if deleting a previous list dates after generating work orders with released status with those rules and add new list dates, no suggestions are shown for newly added dates.
Expect new work order suggestions to be available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generate new WO.
2. Update PM rules with new added List dates.
3. Simulate with suggestions.
4. Update PM rules removing old dates and keep newly added List dates.
5. Simulate again.
6. Cancel and reschedule wo.
7. Change WO status to released/user defined released.
8. Simulate again.
9. No suggestions for new List dates.
10. Add old list dates back to PM rules and now new suggestions are added for the new dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document