Service Requests And Service Orders Are Not Getting Closed Automatically In Depot Repair
(Doc ID 2512425.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After items are repaired and shipped back to the customer it is expected that the Service order would be closed automatically.
Expect that the service order and service request will automatically close after the repaired items are shipped back to the customer
1. Create an SR and Service order
2. Receive the item in the logistics line
3. Complete the repair on the item
4. Ship the item back to the customer via the logistics line.
5. Expect the SO to automatically close.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document