Memory Leak From QualityResultsEOImpl
(Doc ID 2512673.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Quality Workbench
Memory leak from QualityResultsEOImpl
12.1.3 application server crashes with OOM and heap dump clearly shows memory leak from module QualityResultsEOImpl.
We have already suggested applying 25671862:R12.QA.B which sources latest release of QualityResultsVO.xml. This did not resolve the problem.
And we have latest release of following class and VO object:
bash-3.2$ strings $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/qa/ssqr/server/QualityResultsEOImpl.class|grep '$Header:'
V$Header: QualityResultsEOImpl.java 120.48.12010000.5 2012/08/23 12:27:58
bash-3.2$ grep '$Header:' $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/qa/ssqr/server/QualityResultsVO.xml
$Header: QualityResultsVO.xml 120.14.12010000.6 2017/05/15 17:45:59
Expect there to be no memory leak
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User goes into the QA workbench under the collection results tab.
2. User starts to enter into Serial Number Collection Element
3. After entering the Serial Number it takes 5 or 6 seconds for the additional collection element to populate.
4. After entering 4 records, the form stays frozen for 15 seconds and then starts responding again.
5. User clicks on finish and it takes another 4 to 6 seconds to respond.
6. User then clicks on Collection Plans, selects a new plan and the Program stays frozen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document