Profile 'MO: Default Operating Unit' Is Not Honored In Charges Tab To Default the Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2512800.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Multi org rules setup, the profile option MO: Default Operating unit is not being considered to populate Operating Unit (OU) on the charge lines.
Value from MO: Default Operating unit should be considered when populating OU in charge lines if the rule is set accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Multi Org Setup:
a. Operating Unit of contract
b. From Profile option MO Default Operating unit.
c. Operating Unit stamped on the service request.
2. Then value for Profile option MO: Default Operating unit is 'XXXX'.
3. Navigate to (R)Service -> Service Request -> Create Service Request.
4. Create the Service Request with no contract associated with it.
5. Click on Charges tab and create the charge line.
6. For the Charge line created, the Operating Unit does not default to 'XXXX'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document