Qualifications Visible in Data Base But Not in the Forms
(Doc ID 2512963.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Qualifications form, changing a person's type lead to entries that were showing previously and disappear after the person type change occurs. Database records for the missing qualifications show a NULL Party_ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US HRMS Manager
2. People > Enter and Maintain
3. Create a person with the Type as Other
4. Next click the Others button and enter in Schools and Colleges Attended
5. Next enter in Qualifications against the record
6. Save the Record
7. Datetrack to any future date and use Create Employment to hire the person as an EMP person_type
8. Now, when checking the Qualifications against the record they are missing.
9. The only scenario in which the Qualifications remain visible is if a License is entered against the Qualification prior to transitioning the person from a person_type of OTHER to EMP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document