BIP 12c: Unable to Set-Up Delivery Profile for sFTP with Private Key Authentication
(Doc ID 2513222.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 12c to 12c [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206.0 version, Enterprise : Administration
Trying to create a delivery profile for sFtp with Private Key authentication, an authentication error occurs and not able to save the delivery profile.
The private key is correct as it was tested with Filezilla. Delivery profile for sFtp with password authentication also works fine.
In 11g, this works fine without any issues.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a private and public key for SSH authentication using tools such as ssh-keygen on Linux.
2. On the sFtp/SSH server, save the public key to the .ssh/authorized_keys file
3. Save the private key to the BIP folder: <Oracle_Home>\user_projects\domains\bi\bidata\components\bipublisher\repository\Admin\Delivery\
4. Log into the xmlpserver URL. Navigate to: Administration > FTP (Under 'Delivery' section)
5. Proceed to create the sFtp profile with Private Key Authentication.
6. Click on 'Test Connection'. Authentication error will occur and admins are unable to save the profile.
Due to this, Admins are unable to create a sFtp with Private Key authentication delivery profile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document