UPK: Customized Templates Not Showing In Preview Or Publish Menu
(Doc ID 2513578.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, General issues with UPK Developer
After creating new styles template from standard UPK, saving, and checking in, we set options for Preview to the new template, but when we open the Preview list, it is not there.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. copy UPK styles template to new folder
2. make modifications, save template
3. select Tools->options and select Preview in the left panel
4. change Category from "User Productivity Kit" to the name of the new template
5. save, then checkin the new template to the server library
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document