Difference in Behavior When Creating ASN via OIF and iSupplier
(Doc ID 2513868.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iSupplier Portal, unable to submit ASN, over the ordered quantity, if QTY_RCV_EXCEPTION_CODE' is either 'WARNING' OR 'NONE'.
In iSupplier Portal, need to submit ASN, over the ordered quantity, if 'QTY_RCV_EXCEPTION_CODE' is either 'WARNING' OR 'NONE'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- With Over Receipt Tolerance enabled, create a PO with a quantity of 1
- As the Supplier, create an ASN with a quantity of 10 and submit
- Perform receiving against the ASN
- The PO automatically falls into Closed for Receiving status
- Change the PO's status back to Open for Receiving
- Attempt to create another ASN however the PO cannot be selected from the iSupplier screen
- Instead the user tries creating an ASN via OIF and the import was successful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document