Receiving for the Different Release of Same BPA Recognizes as the Last Inventory Layer
(Doc ID 2514429.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In FIFO costing method, the item cost of RTV when driven negative is determined as follows:
However, if releases from Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), the behavior is as follows:
- Create BPA#100 with item:A and approve.
- Create Release#1 with item:A as Price 100 for BPA#100 and approve.
- Create Release#2 with item:A as Price 130 for BPA#100 and approve.
- Receipt Release#100-1 Qty:1 (Cost:100 )
- Receipt Release#100-2 Qty:1 (Cost:130 )
- Misc. Issue item:A Qty:2 (-> Onhand qty goes zero)
- Return to Vender for Release#100-1
-> Item Cost of receiving for Release#100-1 is set to 130.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document