Current Year Dependent Certifications are Suspended and cannot be cleared
(Doc ID 2514791.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vision Employee & Family is incorrectly getting suspended when employee moves from Vision Employee & Family to Vision Employee & Spouse
Vision Employee & Family must not get suspended
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For the employee, the latest processed life event was Open for 01-Jan-2018
2. Process Open for 01-Jan-2019
3. Navigate to Non Flex Enrollment form
4. Elections from the previous life event is defaulted. Vision Employee & Family is one of the defaulted compensation object. Save.
5. Dependent Missing for Vision Employee & Family note is displayed. Click ok
6. Vision Employee & Family new coverage start date is 01-Jan-2019 and the enrollment is suspended and Vision Employee Only is the Interim
7. Change Vision Employee & Family to Vision Employee & Spouse and save
8. Navigate to View Enrollment Results. The current enrollment in Vision Employee & Family would be suspended.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document