Payroll Professional Can't View W-2 After Employee Opts Out of Online Access
(Doc ID 2515730.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Payroll Self Service
If an employee elects to not receive their W2 online, paper only, the W2 is also not available when using Payroll Professional responsibility. Payroll department can't view employees W-2 from the Payroll Professional responsibility and can't print them either
To always be able to view the employee's W2 from the Payroll Professional responsibility no matter how the employee elects to receive their copy
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Applied Year End Phase 2 patch
2. Some employee's are electing to only receive paper copies of their W2
3. Unchecking the W2 online availability
4. The Payroll department then uses Payroll Professional responsibility to view one of these employee's W2
5. The W2 is no longer available online for the Payroll department
6. The Payroll department can also not print a W2 for the employee's that elect to not receive a W2 online
7. Message: Your W-2 is not available for online viewing. Please contact your Payroll Department for further information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document