Affordable Care Act (ACA) Form 1095-C Line 15 Value Displayed as '0' Midyear
(Doc ID 2516297.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Benefits ACA Archive Process after the Open life event for the next year has been processed, Line 15 values are updated as of the beginning of the Open enrollment period.
For example, Open life event for 2019 period of enrollment is 15-OCT-18 to 31-OCT-18. Updates to Line 15 change to '0' in month of October.
Expect the processing of Open for the next year (2019) to have no impact on the ACA form result for the reporting year (2018).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
3. Submit the Benefits ACA Archive Process with the following parameters:
4. Navigate to Total Compensation > Affordable Care Act > View Employee Archive Data.
5. Query the employee in question for the 2018 reporting year and see that Line 15 values are changed to 0 beginning month of Oct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document