Wrong Amount In Work Order Charge Time
(Doc ID 2517132.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There was incorrect quantity entered when trying to charge time to a work order.
Enter the correct amount to charge the work order correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Query work order.
4. Select 'Charge Time'.
5. Charge Time page comes up.
6. Click on WIP Resource Transactions DFF.
7. Enter resource transactions.
8. Now, value for Qty field under Charge Time page shows incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document