Project-Related Information Disappears When Requisition Has Mulitple Destination Types
(Doc ID 2517202.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.6, the Project, Task, Expenditure information disappears from the requisition line after the line has been edited from the "Requisition Information : Update Selected line" pop-up window.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced in a Vision Demo environment with the following steps:
1. Log in as user CBAKER
2. iProcurement responsibility
3. Add the following items to cart
- Line 1 - Inv Item CM13139
- Line 2 - Inv Item AS54999
- Line 3 - A non-Catalog Request item
- Line 4 - Another Non-Catalog Request item
4. View Cart and Checkout
5. In the Shopping Cart pop-up window, click the Edit icon
6. On the Edit and Submit Requisition page, the four lines are showing.
- Lines 1 and 2 show Destination Type = Inventory
- Lines 3 and 4 show Destination Type = Expense
7. Select Line 3 (the first NCR line entered) and click the Update button.
8. On the "Requisition Information : Update Selected line" pop-up window, enter the following values in the Billing region:
- Project = CRCentral
- Task = 1 (Construction Manager)
- Expenditure Type = 1001 - General Contractor
- Expenditure Organization = Vision Operations
- Expenditure Item Date = today's date
9. Do NOT click the checkbox - Apply this Cost Allocation information to all applicable requisition lines
10. Click the Apply button.
11. Now back on the Edit and Submit Requisition page, an informational message is seen:
Charge Account Re-Generated.
12. Select Line 3 again and click the Update button.
13. On the "Requisition Information : Update Selected line" pop-up window, the values previously entered in Step 8 above for Project, Task, Expenditure fields, etc., are no longer there. It is as if the data was never entered the first time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document