Assignment Costing Allowing Multiple Cost Codes that Result in More than 100% Proportion When the Approval is Deferred
(Doc ID 2517260.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 to 12.2 HRMS RUP12 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 to 12.1 HRMS RUP13 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Assignment Costing records are created totaling more than 100% proportion even after applying patch:29194324, when the profile "HR:Defer Update After Approval" is set to Yes.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as "Manger Self-Service" responsibility.
- Go to Assignment Costing
- Click action icon for the assignment
- Enter costing details with 100% proportion and submit for approval
- Go back to the same assignment and create costing details with 100% and submit for approval.
- Approve both requests.
- Run Workflow Background Process
- Records created with proportion 200% in total.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document