Appraisal Dates Showing Incorrectly In Supervisor or Manager Self Service
(Doc ID 2517313.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Appraisals
Observed that, when viewing Appraisal of an employee from Manager Self Service, all the appraisals that are created against each of the employee assignment are viewable, when opening appraisal against one of the assignment.
Expect that, when viewing Appraisal of an employee from Manager Self Service, the appraisals that are created against each of the employee assignment should be viewable only when opening appraisal against that particular assignment. Not all appraisal should be visible under all the employee assignments record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login the application with Manager/Supervisor Self Service Responsibility
2. Navigate to function "Appraisal".
3. Click on View Appraisal Reviews in People Hierarchy.
4. List of employees shown along with their assignment Numbers. Choose any one of the employee who has 2 assignment records. Press on action icon against any of the assignment against that employee.
5. In the launched page, you can see along with the Appraisal belonging to that assignment, the appraisal that are for other assignment are also displayed.
6. Even though only one is showing in HR Admin for each assignment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document