Unable To Perform Assembly Cost Roll Up - APP-BOM-24010
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 11.5.6 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CSTRBICR6G - Cost Rollup - Print Report GUI
*** Checked for Relevance 22-SEP-2014 ***
When running the Assembly Cost Rollup (CSTRBICR), after filling in all the Parameters, click (OK).
The process then asks for a Value for the Explosion Level Parameter.
Note: There is no place in the parameters list to input this value. Hence the report cannot be submitted.
Unable To Perform Assembly Cost Roll Up.
New Instance Application Setup:
1. Define BOM, NETWORK ROUTING.
2. Ensure all the costs are in place.
3. Verify the cost types setup.
4. Key in parameters for specific item (TRANSISTOR) cost roll up for cost type
Get a message that "APP-BOM-24010: One of the following has not been satisfied for the item
2. Alternate BOM designators specified are not valid
3. Based on the rollup flag is false for the specified and default cost type
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms