Build Sequence Numbers Have Decimal Places
(Doc ID 2519012.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Build sequence numbers appear as decimal numbers rather than integer number.
Build sequence numbers should be Integers
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Flow Execution Workstation
2. Tab = Setup-> Production Lines
4. Query line
5. Run Scheduler (Demand must exists of course)
6. Create Sequencing Task -, create new schedule
a. Demand Date:
b. Select line
c. Filter Demand (none)
d. Run Scheduler
7. Workstation for Line Operation
8. See the decimal number build sequence numbers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document