ECO Change Order Error Message Stating Can't Proceed Without A Revised Item
(Doc ID 2520953.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Workbench - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version
ECO Change order Error message stating can't proceed without a revised item
Have ECO getting errors when implementing the change order. The error states that it cannot proceed with out a revised item.
It will not process and users have to go into each of our 4 Organizations and change each bill or material manually.
Implementation cannot proceed without revised item. Please add one or more revised item and try again
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query bill of material in the Product Workbench
2. Copy bill to each of the child organizations, using Product Workbench
3. Redline a component to disable
4. Create change order
5. Confirm bill and components exist in each of the organizations in the hierarchy
6. Change type organization policy set to Auto Propagate on 'Implemented' status
7. Implement the change order
8. Change orders are propagated, but have no revised items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document