Security List Maintenance Program Missing Out Employees Having Person Type Ex-Employee.Applicant
(Doc ID 2521401.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running "Security List Maintenance" program using the option "One Named Security Profile" End users are not able to access employees having person type Ex-Employee.Applicant.
If Concurrent Program "Security List Maintenance" is run with option "All Security Profiles" then the employees are visible.
Expect that, End users should be able to access the Person data based on the security profile configuration, whether the Security List Maintenance program is run with the option "One Named Security Profile" or "All Security Profiles"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in using "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to View --> Request.
3. Submit the Concurrent Program "Security List Maintenance" for one of the Static Profiles with the option "One Named Security Profile"
4. Access a terminated employee from the People form - the person is not available.
5. Now again submit the Concurrent Program "Security List Maintenance" with the option "All Security Profiles" chosen for the parameter "Generate List for".
6. Access a terminated employee from the People form - the person is available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document