Resource Changeover Times Performance Issue
(Doc ID 2521427.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Bills
Changeover times performance issue
Trying to enter or update a resource Changeover Time, for given Setup types. The Changeover Times form freezes and keeps running for a long time
trying to retrieve the Changeover times, even while trying to search with fixed criteria.
Form should not have any performance if we hit refresh button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Bills of Material > Routings > Resources
2. Query the Machine resource for which Setup Changeover Times to be defined.
3. Click on Setups button, which opens the Setups form.
4. Select the Setups from "Available" and move to "Selected".
6. Click on Changeovers button, which opens the Changeover Times form.
7. Enter values in fields "From" and "To".
8. Enter the changeover Time under "Duration" and its UOM.
9. Enter the Penalty.
10. Save Changeovers.
11. Click on "Refresh List of Changeovers"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document