Request All Materials In OT Materials List Does Not Work.
(Doc ID 2521668.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit a subinventory and locator from the Work Orders tab for list of materials from
EAM self service, the following error occurs.
wip_picking_pvt.allocate: User-Defined Exception
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Navigation: Home -> Work Orders.
3. Search for Work order.
4. In the Inventory items, click Request All button.
5. Enter Subinventory and Locator.
6. click Request button.
7. The wip_picking_pvt.allocate: User-Defined Exception error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document