Supplier Change Request With ASN Is Not Processed
(Doc ID 2521874.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Supplier user creates change request to the PO which has ASN. This change request isn't recorded and processed although "Change Request for Purchase Order XXXX has been submitted for approval." is shown on.
When Supplier user creates change request to the PO which has ASN. This change request is recorded and processed correctly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will by following steps:
- Login to EBS as supplier user
- Select "iSupplier Portal Full Access" responsibility
- Create ASN for existing PO.
(A)Go to Shipments > Shipment Notices > Create Advance Shipment Notices
(B)check the test target PO > click "Add to shipment Notice"
(C)Enter Shipment Header required field
- Supplier user requests a Change Request
- It shows "Change Request for Purchase Order XXXX has been submitted for approval." but there's no process of this request on Change Order Confirmation page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document