In Unscheduled Paydown Request Screen Principal Balance not Updating Correctly
(Doc ID 2522230.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
For Non-Functional Currency (Contract currency does not match with Ledger currency) contracts Principal Balance and Accumulated Interest populating with wrong amounts.
• If conversion rate type is User amounts are showing after converted by using conversion rate in contract general tab.
• If conversion rate type is “Corporate” amounts are populating as negative amounts. This issue is not consistent.
Expect the Principal Balance and Accumulated Interest to populate correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for a Loan Contract which is having multiple unbilled future installments.
2. Navigate to Lease Center --> Requests
3. Select request type "Unscheduled Paydown" and select "New" Action button.
Unscheduled Paydown Request Page should open.
4. Select Revise Term Radio button and enter Paydown Date as system date.
Principal Balance and Accumulated Interest amounts are auto populated and these amounts are wrong and they seem to show the amounts in functional currency and not contract currency.
Principal Balance should be sum of Principal Payment streams after system date and Accumulated interest balance should be no.of days from last billing date * Implicit Interest Rate / 360 or 365 based on number of years in SGT.
Accumulated interest always populating negative balance even though IIR is Positive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document