Costing Process Does not Pick the Adjustment Elements
(Doc ID 2522622.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adjustments made to Element entries are not getting Costed when Element Link gets end dated in middle of the Payroll period.
The Adjustment Element should be processed in the same way like Base Element
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Earnings Element (Recurring). Select Proration group also for the Element.
2. Create Element Link and select "Costing". Provide Costing details.
3. Add Element to Employee. Run Payroll and Costing for say Payroll period from 01-Jan-2018 to 31-Jan-2018. Observe that Element gets costed.
4. With Effective Date as 01-Feb-2018, in the Element entry Form, click on "Show Adjustments" Check box. This displays Adjustment details. Add Adjustment of type Add/Subtract/Replace and save the details.
5. Process Payroll and Costing. Verify that Element gets costed including the Adjustment value.
6. With Effective Date as 01-MAR-2018, add Adjustment.
7. In middle of March Payroll period, end date the Element Link.
8. Run Payroll and Costing. Observe that Payroll has processed the Adjustment Entry but Costing does not include it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document