CLM iProcurement: Unable To Reserve Error After Using Edit Requisition Action On Full Withdrawal
(Doc ID 2522675.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) enabled, Release 12.2.6, an error appears in the notification after performing requisition edit on full withdrawal.
Due to this issue, requisition amendments cannot be approved if there is any editing of the requisition during the process.
The notification shows the following information:
ID = 12345678
Unable to reserve Purchase Requisition Amendment HR0011836456-001.
Reason for Reserve failure is:
You can take one of the following actions:
1. You may try to override funds reservation failure from this notification (Please note that override will succeed if allowed by the Budgetary Control Setup).
2. Fix the problem with the requisition or the budgetary controls and try reserving again from this notification.
3. Return the document to the preparer so that they can make the necessary adjustments and then submit for approval again.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an amendment on a requisition and decrease the line amount to 0.001 (funded value of 0).
2. Submit the amendment for approval.
3. As the approver, use the Edit Requisition action. Make no funding changes and certify the amendment.
4. Receive an unable to reserve error after attempting to approve the amendment.
Note - If the same action is done without using the Edit Requisition action, the amendment processes successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document