Incorrect Instrument Number Can Be Saved On Manual Transaction
(Doc ID 2522985.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating manual transaction for customers that are on automatic receipts, system can complete a transaction with the incorrect instrument number.
Steps to reproduce the issue
Responsibility : Receivables Manager
Navigation : Transactions>Transactions
- Create a manual transaction for a customer on automatic receipt.
- Click Select Instrument to open the payment instrument window.
- Modify or Enter Bank Account Number (belongs to other customer), system will validate and LOV window will appear.
Click Cancel, then Click ok to close the error message dialog.
- Click Apply, click Cancel to close the LOV window, click ok to close the error message dialog. Click Cancel to close payment instrument window.
- Enter Line Details and Distributions
- Click Complete Button. Transaction is created with wrong instrument number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.