Canadian Involuntary Deduction, Adjust A Pay Value Is Not Working for Wage Attachment Elements
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adjusting a Pay Value Is Not Working for Canadian Wage Attachments
1. Adjust the Canadian Involuntary Deduction Pay Value
2. Query the element entry in the Element Entries window
3. Choose the Entry Values button --> Check the Show Adjustment check box.
4. The adjustment ADD, SUBTRACT and REPLACE is not adjusting the Involuntary Deduction Pay Value.
5. Non Wage Attachment Involuntary Deductions work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms