Appraisals Can Be Completed After The Performance Plan End Date And Do Not Require Any Approval
(Doc ID 2523254.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to complete appraisals within the plan task period and no approval process was invoked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Manager Self Service responsibility
2. Navigate to Performance Management
3. Click on View Appraisals in People Hierarchy
4. Select Action for an employee
5. View Appraisals
6. The appraisal for employee has status "Ongoing with Main Appraiser" and this appraisal should be in status "Closed". Also, the Update Details icon is available for selection after the performance plan end date.
7. Click on Update icon
8. Click on Complete Appraisal
9. The appraisal status is now Completed but it did not go through any approval process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document