Getting an 'Unexpected Error' when Uploading Contract Documents in Manage Contract Documents
(Doc ID 2523333.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload documents on a Contract Purchase Agreement, the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance. Click here for exception details.
When clicking on the exception details link the following is provided:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.DMLException: JBO-26041: Failed to post data to database during "Insert": SQL Statement "INSERT INTO FND_ATTACHED_DOCUMENTS(ATTACHED_DOCUMENT_ID,DOCUMENT_ID,CREATION_DATE,CREATED_BY,LAST_UPDATE_DATE,LAST_UPDATED_BY,LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN,SEQ_NUM,ENTITY_NAME,PK1_VALUE,PK2_VALUE,PK3_VALUE,AUTOMATICALLY_ADDED_FLAG,CATEGORY_ID) VALUES (:1,:2,:3,:4,:5,:6,:7,:8,:9,:10,:11,:12,:13,:14)".
1. Create a Contract Template with Sections and Clauses.
2. Approve the Template.
3. Create a Contract Purchase Agreement.
4. Under Terms > Author Contract Terms, select the Template that you want to use and click on Apply.
5. Under Actions select 'Manage Contract Documents'.
6. Select the Document Type as Contract Image.
7. Choose the file to upload and click on Apply.
8. An Error Page is displayed showing the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document