Changing of the Source Organization on the Internal Requisition Line, Is Not Changing the Display Value of the Source Organization in the Requisition Creation Form
(Doc ID 2524802.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an internal requisition (IR) is created and source organization is entered before entering destination organization, source organization visible in the r form is not the same with the one saved in the tables. The one present in the tables is the source organization defaulted based on the sourcing rules.
Steps to reproduce
1. Go to requisition form, select type to be internal requisition.
2. Enter the item, destination organization defaults to ZZZZ. There is no source organization defaulted.
3. First enter source organization to value YYYY.
4. Now, change the destination organization to value XXXX and save.
5. Source organization remains to YYYY as seen in the form but in tables we have value for other organization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document