Unable to Update Asset Location on a Loan Product on an Asset Return
(Doc ID 2526546.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
When attempting to update asset location on an asset return for a loan product, the following error occurs.
The asset has been terminated on the contract. You cannot update the return status to Repossessed for a terminated asset.
This works fine for a lease product.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Author a loan contract
2. Book, bill and accrue up to current date
3. Create a termination quote of type Manual without purchase
4. While the quote is in drafted status, create a return request for the asset
5. Update the return request and make the status of the return Repossessed
6. Go back to the termination quote and approve and accept
7. Contract and asset are terminated
8. Query the asset in the return request screen and try to choose a new Location and the error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document