Delete of History Assignment Record Gives Error "APP-PAY-51000: Invalid position", When One of the Position in the Assignment History has its Status Mapped to User Defined Position Availability Status
(Doc ID 2527236.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.7 version R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.11 of Application.
When trying to Delete the Previous Assignment Record to the Current Active Record, following error appears.
This happens when the Position associated to the Previous Assignment has its availability status mapped with user defined position availability status.
"APP-PAY-51000: Invalid position
This position does not exist at all, or is not completely
within the assignment's date range."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Other Definitions --> User Types and Statuses.
3. In the launched form, Query for the Look up Code "POSITION_AVAILABILITY_STATUS".
4. Now select the Business Group against which the user defined position availability status has to be created.
5. In the System Type select the system defined position availability status and create user defined position availability status against them.
6. Navigate to Work Structures --> Position --> Description.
7. Query a position and map the user defined position availability status against it.
8. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
9. Query an Employee who was previously associated to the position to which the user defined position availability status has been mapped.
10. Click on the assignment button and in the launched assignment form, delete the assignment change that is before to the current active assignment record.
11. Date track to a date such that the previous to previous assignment record is displayed.
12. Now try to delete the next change and got the above error message.
13. In the Position form, Queried the position to which the employee will be associated on deletion of the in-between assignment record.
14. Observed that the position queried is the same position to which the user defined status was mapped.
WHAT IS WORKING:
If the position availability status is mapped back to the system defined type, then the deletion of assignment is successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document