Cannot Remit a Credit Card Refund created from a Receipt that has a Chargeback activity
(Doc ID 2528232.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to Remit a Credit Card Refund ends with error:
Invalid transaction id, no payment matched
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Receipt is created for a prepaid order, applied to invoice and Remitted
- Customer calls their credit card issuer requesting Credit Card Chargeback since partial product is received
- CC Chargeback is recorded on the receipt
- Customer calls back Credit card issuer and chargeback is cancelled
- Sometimes later the receipt is applied to Credit Card Refund (Miscellaneous Receipt created)
- CC Refund (Miscellaneous Receipt) cannot be Remitted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document