GLXJEENT: Updating Tax Field in Journal Header Causes FRM-92101
(Doc ID 2529009.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLXJEENT - Journal Entry Form
When attempting to change Tax field after entering lines in Journals form, the following error occurs.
1. Navigate to Journals > Enter.
2. Click on New Journal button.
3. Set Tax to Required.
4. Set Line, Account, Debit (Don't save).
5. Change Tax from Required to 'Not Required'.
6. The following message appears:
Please save your journal lines before changing the tax status.
7. Click on OK.
8. Form window aborts with above message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document