Compensation Data Not Showing in Preferred Currency When Switching Between Team and Direct Reports
(Doc ID 2529274.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Compensation Summary is incorrectly being shown in the default currency when switching between team and direct reports even when the preferred currency has been set. Users had to set the currency to the default currency then back to the desired currency in order to view the data in the correct currency.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Compensation Workbench for Administrators.
3. Switch to a manager who has a plan set for both direct and indirect reports.
4. Click on the Go To Task for a plan which has compensation data for the direct and indirect reports.
5. View the Compensation Summary for the team.
6. Set the Currency to a currency other than the default.
7. View the Compensation Summary for the Direct Reports.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document