Configurator Runtime Does Not Reflect The Latest Bill of Material Components
(Doc ID 2530490.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Configurator Engine
After republishing the model, the older publication seems to still be launching in Runtime for existing sales order lines. Entering a new order line or a new sales order, brings up the current/correct publication. The profile option OM: Configuration Effective Date is set to “System Date until Booking, Booked Date thereafter". Currently using the functionality, Real Item Substitution.
A sales order in Entered status should be using the System Date and accessing the most recently published model
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to an Order Management responsibililty
2. Navigate to Sales Organizer
3. Query an existing order having this model
4. Navigate to the Lines tab
5. From an existing line with the model on the line, click on the Configurator button
6. An older version of the model appears (it is missing the most recently added items)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document