R12: AP: Error APP-SQLAP-97732 "The system cannot create distributions because there is not sufficient information on line number" While Trying To Create Invoice Distributions
(Doc ID 2531191.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create invoice distributions for an invoice line.
Error App-SQLAP-97732 When Trying to create invoice distributions.
because there is not sufficient information on line number:
The customer is using a custom folder E******N for the Invoice Lines
1. Log into Oracle Applications using Payables responsibility.
2. Open the Invoice Workbench screen
3. Start a new Invoice. Enter all invoice header information and commit.
4. Move to the Invoice Lines section and create a new invoice line.
5. Enter the invoice line information and then click on button [Distributions]
6. Error message pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document