Incorrect Values For Second Line in Commodities At Rate Inquiry
(Doc ID 2531709.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a second line in Commodities section for the rate inquiry the second line mirrors the first line entry.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Contract and Rate Management, Ask Oracle, Rate Inquire
2. Select the Saved Query - a single line is populated with 100 LB as weight.
3. Edit the line and change the weight to 200 LB
4. Add a new line with the weight of 300 LB
5. Save the changes
6. Select the Saved Query again
Two lines appear, both with weight: 200 LB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document