Why Pick Drop Reason Is Recorded in MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS.REASON_ID but Pick Load Reason Is Not Recorded ?
(Doc ID 2532136.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pick Load Reason Code is not displayed on Material Transactions form(INVTVTXN).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create and Approve Move Order
- Allocate and Print Pick Slip(Get Pick ID)
- Login to MSCA with Responsibility Whse Mgmt
- Tasks -> Manual Tasks -> Paper based pick
- Input Pick Id
- Change the Locator with reason context : "Change Locator/LPN"
- Load and Drop to suggested destination
- Check Material Transactions form(INVTVTXN) > Reason, Reference tab > Reason
No reason is shown on Reason field.
Pick Load Reason like "Change Locator/LPN" will not be recorded in MMT.REASON_ID.
Pick Drop Reasons like "Location Damaged" and "Location Full" will be recorded in MMT.REASON_ID and will be shown in Material Transactions form(INVTVTXN).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document