Changes in Routing Rule Setup Page are not saved. How to make changes effective ?
(Doc ID 2532781.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a routing rule is updated in Routing Rule Setup page, the changes are not saved in IBY_ROUTINGINFO table.
1. Responsibility: Funds Capture Setup Administrator
2. Navigate to Payee setup page.
3. Search for Payee.
4. Click 'Update'.
5. Scroll down and click "Update" button for Routing Rule.
6. Make a change (example, change Funds Capture Process Profile value)
7. Click "Apply" button on Routing Rule page.
Result: Table IBY_ROUTINGINFO does not reflect any change. LAST_UPDATE_DATE column does not show any record with today's date.
select PAYEEID,LAST_UPDATE_DATE,FNDCPT_USER_PROFILE_CODE from IBY_ROUTINGINFO;
How to make changes effective ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document