When Creating New Address, Identifying Address Being Checked Automatically Even If The Customer Has Identifying Address Already
(Doc ID 2533166.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating new site for the existing customer, attempt to create new address for non-default country, "Identifying Address" is checked automatically and is grayed-out.
Even if the existing customer has "Identifying Address", new address is automatically selected as "Identifying Address".
Step to Reproduce
- Query the existing customer and open account page.
- Click on "Create Site" button.
- Click on "Create "Address" button.
- Change "Country" value from defaulted value.
- "Identifying Address" get checked automatically and get greyed-out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document