Incorrect Appointment Start And End Time On "Schedule Appointment - Show Option" Screen
(Doc ID 2534355.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The calendar time starts at midnight, the scheduled appointments should start at midnight and slot time interval is configured as 1.5, so first slot will be from midnight to 1:30 AM and from 1:30 AM to 3:00 AM and so on.
In this case when "Schedule Appointment - Show Option" action is used, the start time showing from 00:30 to 2:00 AM, every slot has a 30 minute offset.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a location from Shipment Management > Location Manager > New
2. Added information on Resource Tab ( Slot Interval 1H 30 M, DOCK DOOR )
3. Created an Order Release From location in step 1
4. Planned shipment with the above Order Release
5. From the shipment above Go to Actions> Operational Planning > Dock Scheduling > Schedule Appointment > Stop Location > Show Options > Start Time > Find
The above behavior can be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document