PAYJPFBP:About Notification of Bonus Payment Which Total Bonus is 10,000,000 or More
(Doc ID 2534907.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP11 to 12.1 HRMS RUP12 [Release 12.1]
Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 to 12.2 HRMS RUP13 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Money Sal, Material Sal and Sum Sal are over 10000000 each, there are output 9999999 in Notification of Bonus Payment.
However, when Sum Sal output "9999999" with the following case , an error will occur by check program which it has been provided by Japan Pension Service.
In the above case, it was confirmed with Japan Pension Service to set 9999000 for Sum Sal.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as JP HRMS Manager Responsibility
- Create Bonus element entry which money sal is over 1000000
- Run concurrent program "Payroll Run (Bonus)"
- Run Run concurrent "Payroll Report (For Si FD Report - Notification of Bonus Payment.)"
- Check the output file as following.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document